7 Decisions by Andy Andrews
Andy Andrews shares his life-changing lessons for personal success. Personal and business success. He does an outstanding job of explaining each of the 7 steps. He is motivating, has great stories and surely, for those of us working dilegently to make our business a success – this information will be most useful.
1. The buck stops here! Make better choices. You will become the result of the choices you make. Be responsible and accountable to your word and choices.
2. Seek wisdom. Read. Listen to tapes. Learn from others. Have a Personal Board of Directors that will provide you the weath of wisdom to support your moving forward. Surround yourself with people who are more accomplished than yourself; you will naturally rise to their level.
3. Be a person of ACTION. You have to do something to get something. Every time you do something, something happens. Every time you do something, it matters.
4. Have a decided heart. Make a decision and do it! Successful people make decisions quickly and change plans slowly. Unsuccessful people make decisions slowly and make changes quickly.
5. Hold a grateful heart. You will only be as happy as you are grateful.
6. Have a forgiving spirit. Forgiveness is in the past. Trust is your future.
7. Persist without exception. Pick yourself up and keep going. Look at each no or declination as the one step bringing you closer to the yes.
Excellent steps to keep moving forward in your life. Recognize fears that you experience as a natural necessity to your development – then get over it. We all have fears. It is what we do with those fears that keep us moving forward. Tomorrow is a new day. Heck, this afternoon may be the new start that you need!
Coach Gibbs commentary. Hiring a business coach can help you implement these 7 decisions plus a whole lot more!