Holiday Business Building Ideas
1. Attend a network event you normally would not attend
2. Go out of your way to genuinely meet and learn about someone you would normally shy away from; in person!
3. Identify one task that you have been putting off; commit to tackle within 3 days
4. Call 10 people to simply say you are thinking of them and wish them a Merry Christmas
5. Hand write a personal note in every card you send
6. Volunteer to support a local ministry that is one you have heard of but haven’t taken the time to learn more
7. Remain professional at all times
8. Share articles or stories that you believe will benefit others
9. Write down your plan for the upcoming year and quantify it
10. Build in to that plan: education, new people to meet, unique networking opportunities, quantify
11. Pick one afternoon or evening to go out of your comfort zone. Do something you routinely don’t see as time well spent and witness what others see as fun.
12. .Add your own ideas and leave a comment to share with others.
23. Stretch yourself!